When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 Visit Our Store Add to Favorite Seller Ask Seller Question View response Sign Up For Newsletter Front Brake Rotors and Ceramic Pads Kit Driver and Passenger Side
Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 Qty.PartDescription2R65099Brake Rotors1SCD1092Ceramic Brake Pads
- Compatibility Chart▲ Trim LevelsFrontCadillacEscalade2008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade2009 - 2014All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacEscalade2015 - 2020Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontCadillacEscalade ESV2007All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacEscalade ESV2008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade ESV2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade ESV2009 - 2020All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacEscalade EXT2007All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacEscalade EXT2008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade EXT2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontCadillacEscalade EXT2009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacXTS2013 - 2019Brake Code J55 | Heavy Duty BrakesFrontChevroletAvalanche2007All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletAvalanche2008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontChevroletAvalanche2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontChevroletAvalanche2009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletExpress 15002009 - 2014All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletSilverado 15002005 - 20064.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | Rear Drum BrakesFrontChevroletSilverado 15002007LT, LTZ, WT | 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0LFrontChevroletSilverado 15002008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontChevroletSilverado 15002008Without Spreading Fingers Pad Clips | Without Active Brake Control (JL4)FrontChevroletSilverado 15002009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletSilverado 15002014 - 2018Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontChevroletSilverado 1500 Classic2007LS, LT, WT | 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | FLEX Engine, GAS Engine | Rear Drum BrakesFrontChevroletSilverado 1500 LD2019Front dual Piston CaliperFrontChevroletSuburban2015 - 2016Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontChevroletSuburban2017 - 2019Except 6 Piston Big Brake Kit | 330mm Rotor Diameter | 6 StudFrontChevroletSuburban2020Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontChevroletSuburban 15002007All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletSuburban 15002008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontChevroletSuburban 15002008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontChevroletSuburban 15002009 - 2014All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletTahoe2007Police PackageFrontChevroletTahoe2008With Spreading Fingers Pad Clips | Except Police PackageFrontChevroletTahoe2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad Clips | Except Police PackageFrontChevroletTahoe2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad Clips | Police PackageFrontChevroletTahoe2009Except Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2009Except Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2010Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2010Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2011 - 2014Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2011 - 2014Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2015 - 2016Except Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2015 - 2016Except Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2015 - 2016without Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2015 - 2016without Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2017LS, PPV, SSV | Heavy Duty Brakes | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2017LS, PPV, SSV | Standard Duty Brakes | Holes Around Hat RotorsFrontChevroletTahoe2017LT, Premier | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2017LT, Premier | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2018 - 2019Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2018 - 2019Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2018 - 2020without Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2018 - 2020without Brake Code 1LR | Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2020Except Police Package | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontChevroletTahoe2020Except Police Package | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontGMCSavana 15002009 - 2014All Trim LevelsFrontGMCSierra 15002005 - 20064.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | Rear Drum BrakesFrontGMCSierra 15002007Denali, SLE, SLT, WT | 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2LFrontGMCSierra 15002008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontGMCSierra 15002008Without Spreading Fingers Pad Clips | Without Active Brake Control (JL4)FrontGMCSierra 15002009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontGMCSierra 15002014 - 2018Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontGMCSierra 1500 Classic2007SL, SLE, SLT, WT | 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L | FLEX Engine, GAS Engine | Rear Drum BrakesFrontGMCSierra 1500 Limited2019Front dual Piston CaliperFrontGMCYukon2007All Trim LevelsFrontGMCYukon2008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontGMCYukon2008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontGMCYukon20094.8L, 6.0L, 6.2LFrontGMCYukon20095.3L | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon20095.3L | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon2010 - 2014Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon2010 - 2014Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon2015 - 2018Except 6 Piston Big Brake Kit | Heavy Duty Design | Without Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon2015 - 2018Except 6 Piston Big Brake Kit | Standard Duty Design With Holes Around HatFrontGMCYukon2019 - 2020Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontGMCYukon XL2015 - 2020Except 6 Piston Big Brake KitFrontGMCYukon XL 15002007All Trim LevelsFrontGMCYukon XL 15002008With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontGMCYukon XL 15002008Without Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFrontGMCYukon XL 15002009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontGMCYukon XL 15002014With Spreading Fingers Pad ClipsFront
- Product Details▲ Weight58.5 lbs Brake Pad ClipsNot Included Fitment Typedirect replacement ISO SpecificationISO 16949 Items IncludedN/A Pad MaterialCeramic Solid or Vented RotorVented California Proposition 65Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Disc Brake Rotors
Distributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Vented design helps keep brakes cool and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
- Balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Backed by a 6-month warranty
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause can lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Ceramic Brake Pad Set
Distributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic pads
- Shims reduce noise and vibration
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Rotors and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.
- Customer Service▲
At AutoShack, we offer exceptional and fast service to ensure you get the right parts as quick as possible. If you have any questions regarding out parts and services, please ask us a question.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm ET
Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
You may also send us an email through at the top right corner of this page.
"We are committed to provide you, our valued customer, with a 100% customer experience. We welcome you to contact our experienced customer service representatives with any questions you may have." Our Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives Are Ready To Help.
We will gladly accept the return of your purchased item(s) for a full refund as long as the return is made within 30 days of the invoice date and the item(s) have not been damaged or installed.
Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles is not permitted.
Please Note - AutoShack does not provide free return shipping. Return Shipping cost is only covered in the event of an AutoShack error.
- Shipping Information▲ FREE SHIPPING* ON ALL PURCHASES! Shipping Options
Most orders placed with AutoShack qualify for free shipping within the Continental US.
Some order will have an additional shipping cost due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area.
*Warranty Replacement items covered under AutoShack’s 6 month Warranty and Limited Lifetime warranty do not include shipping costs due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area. Standard Delivery (Included Free)
Delivery is between 2-7 business days. The suggested delivery arrival dates on the site are an estimated arrival time and not guaranteed.
All shipping carriers reserve the right to extend delivery time by 24 hours to residential deliveries. This is beyond our control and shipping charges will not be refunded for this reason. Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. Our auto parts warehouse puts forth every effort to prevent shipping damage, however, it does occur occasionally.
If you receive your product and it is damaged, please contact our customer support as soon as possible as AutoShack will only accept your claim for up to 4 days from the date of delivery. Please document any damage, as we will require photos. Damaged products will not be accepted for refund unless AutoShack customer service has been contacted and the proper documentation has been provided. You can contact us by telephone, by our option to send an email or by chat. Two Day Express Shipping
2 Business Day Express shipping is now available. Orders placed before 12 pm EST will ship on the same business day.
Warranty replacements Items do not ship with Express Shipping. If the customer would like to Have the Limited Lifetime Warranty Replacement Shipped Express, they can pay a nominal fee to get Express Shipping.
Due to Express Shipping involving Air Travel some items cannot be shipped express at this time. Currently, these items are AutoShack Strut and Shocks.
Note: Because we are a retailer and not a wholesaler, there is a maximum purchase limit of $775 per shipping address per 24-hours.
Canadian customers can find our listings on .CA
- Warranty▲ Standard AutoShack Warranty
IMPORTANT: By using your AutoShack product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the AutoShack Warranty as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty agreement, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated by .
AutoShack hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that all auto parts & accessories contained in the original packaging against any defects in material and workmanship. All parts sold by AutoShack are brand new, serviceable, and functional. If an auto part is found to be defective within six months* from the original date of purchase AutoShack shall, at its discretion, provide a one-time replacement part. AutoShack is not responsible for, and the warranty does not cover, any damages arising from a failure to operate the product within its intended uses. This warranty does not cover products purchased from sources other than AutoShack. No reimbursements will be given for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question. Warranty does not cover parts installed for an incorrect application. Warranty and shipping damage-related claims may require authentication including, but not limited to Mechanic Diagnosis, Pictures or Video of damaged goods – do not dispose of parts until instructed. Failure to provide authenticating documentation could result in denial of the current warranty claim and forfeit of future warranty. Please note that Struts and Complete Struts must be purchased in pairs (front or rear) or warranty is NULL & VOID.
All warranty claims require an image of the warrantied part not attached to the vehicle, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part. You may be required to return the part for inspection. Once the warranty claim has been reviewed and approved AutoShack will, at their discretion, provide you with a one-time replacement part. We Stand Behind Our Parts With Coverage You Can Count On. OVER 40 YEARS OF SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Check Out Some of Our Top Selling Parts