EMUSA T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo Charger .50 A/R Compressor .63 A/R Turbine Wheel For Sale
This item has been shown 15433 times.
EMUSA T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo Charger .50 A/R Compressor .63 A/R Turbine Wheel :
E-Motor USA Inc
- About Us
- Store Polices
Blow off Valve RS Type
V Band Clamp
Oil Return Line&Oil Feed line
E-Motor USA, Inc.
Welcome to E-MOTOR USA Inc. E-MUSA is a manufacturer of Performance and OEM products servicing the most popular import,domestic and light truck aftermarket segments.
E-Motor USA has been manufacturing high quality auto parts for over 10 years and has distribution worldwide since its inception. Retail and wholesale operations were established in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2005 with the sole purpose of providing the most competitive pricing along with world class service while establishing the E-MOTORUSA brand.Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist you to determine what products are right for your particular Performance or OE replacement parts application.
We invite you to take some time to look at the various products available. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel MESSAGE us.
We look forward to assisting you on your next project. Dealer Inquiries are invited.
- One of the most important
components in a well designed turbo kit, is a properly sized wastegate.
Too small of a wastegate can cause boost creep, while too large of a
wastegate will increase boost lag and decrease performance. Our external
wastegates are made from the highest quality materials to assure both
stability and durability in a turbo charger's boost control. We have many
options for you when building a turbo kit or if you are just changing your
existing setup. This is one of our quality wastegates that can be used to
control boost pressures. Our wastegates include spring(s), hardware,
gaskets and flange(s).
- Universal,Fits all car and
- Maybe need modification
- 100% Brand New, Never Used or
- Turbo Charger T3/T4
- 3" Inlet and 2"
- Hybrid Journal Bearing
- Oil Cooling
- 450 HP
- T3 Flange
- 0.50 A/R Compressor Wheel (Cold
- EXD: 3" (73.55MM)
- IND: 1.99" (57.75MM)
- Trim 48.9
- 0.63 A/R Turbine Wheel (Hot
- EXD: 2.2" (75.46MM)
- IND 2.56" (52.76mm)
- Trim 61.9
- 5 Bolt Standard Hot Side
- 25-35 PSI Peak Power Performance Output Capability
- Comes with Gasket and Nuts
- Exactly Same as the Picture
- Professional Installer Is
Highly Recommend(No Instruction Included)
Lower 48 States
- We ONLY ship to CONFIRMED ADDRESS,please feel free , message us.
- Paypal must be received within 3 days after action end.
3-9 BIZ Days
3-9 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
- We are NOT responsible for custom tax and delays in any circumstances
- Fedex Ground does NOT deliver to PO BOX
- Order will be ship out within 48 hours after payment received. (Except for weekend and holidays)
Return and Exchange
- All sales are final, no refunds are available. We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
- All exchange items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 15% restocking fees will be charged.
- We will not resend product before we get the returned item from customers.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage. Item is sale "AS IS", unless the warranty is stated in item description.
- We do not answer messages on weekend, and we will reply all messages in the order it was receive.
- Only items have warranty statement posted on the product detail pages can be eligible for warranty claims.
- If a part was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed, it may be eligible for warranty replacement. You must report to us through our message within 14 days of the failure, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Parts that are covered by a manufacturer's or our Store's warranty may be returned for exchange for like product replacement. Refunds are not issued on warranty items.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer and/or speedyracer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed.
- We are only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturer warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
- Buyer is required to follow our return policy for warranty claim.
Copyright © 2011-E-Motor USA Inc
On Nov-20-17 at 12:54:04 PST, seller added the following information: