34" Radiator For Chevy Silverado Suburban Tahoe GMC YukonItem Description:
2003 - 2009 Hummer H2
High-quality Aluminum Radiator Core with Plastic Tanks.
Good sealing and Effective Heat Dissipation, not easy to leak or overheat.
All of the new radiators will be inspected before selling (including a 100% leaking test).
Core Material: Aluminum
Tank Material: Plastic
Core Dimension: 34'' x 17'' (Please measure your Radiator size before ordering. )
Inlet Diameter: 1.6''
Outlet Diameter: 1.3''
Oil Cooler: Include Engine Oil Cooler and Transmission Oil Cooler
(Notes: both side of the radiator has Oil cooler, and the core length is 34inches)
Interchange Part Number: CU2370, 2370, REA41-13029A, 22840116, 52486594, 52487603, 25811504, 15841570, 20935856, 15143107，15193107, 15193114, 15841569, 15841573, 15841574, 2632, 9590
1. The radiator cap that has not passed the test can't release the pressure when it reaches the pressure value.
2. The damaged thermostat is unable to carry out a large cycle, resulting in a continuous increase in the radiator pressure.
3. The radiator fan does not turn, resulting in high temperature in the water tank.
4. After loading the product on your vehicle and adding the coolant, tighten the rotary cover and leave your vehicle idling for 10-20 minutes. After completely cooling the coolant, open the cover and fill the product with coolant. Please make sure there is no gas in the product.
5. Before you start up your vehicle, please make sure there is coolant in the radiator.
There are 2 types of installation methods of the Fast connector:
1. Remove the original mount, insert the tube, and tighten the nut at the tip of tube.
2. The nut at the end of the tube is not needed, move it away from the tip. Next, insert the tube to the mount and push it to the bottom. The snap spring on the mount will keep the tube intact.
1x Using GuideMore Display: On Apr-24-22 at 23:37:06 PDT, seller added the following information: