So it’s quite obvious that Playboy carries a mostly male audience and that its demographic is definitely interested in cars rather just scantily clad women. The publication has just released its 2013 Car of the Year list and taking the top owners this year is the new 2013 Porsche 911.
Check out more news on the Porsche 911.
The list continues to include…
- Hottest Roadster: Mercedes-Benz SL550.
- Best SUV: Land Rover Range Rover.
- Slickest Sport Sedan: BMW M5.
- Shout-out to the new Cadillac ATS.
- Ace Electric: Honda Fit EV.
- Bang for Buck: Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S.
- American Muscle: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs. Ford Shelby GT500.
- Most Versatile: Audi Allroad.
- Responsible Ride: MazdaSpeed3.
- Hottest Exotic: McLaren MP4-12C.
– By: Omar Rana