For the 2013 model year, the Mini Countryman has become more refined and has gained a complete rear-seat bench that seats three.
Changes for the 2013 Mini Countryman include:
- Newly designed rings encircling the Center Speedo and four air vents presented across the board in the color shade Carbon Black and also have an inner ring in high-gloss black or – as part of the Chrome Line Interior option – in chrome.
- Newly designed door inserts
- A full control panel is integrated into the door armrest on the driver’s side.
- Standard with a three-seat rear bench, while a pair of individual seats will be available as a no-cost alternative.
- There are also some new interior and exterior colors including Brilliant Copper metallic and Blazing Red metallic.
The 2013 Mini Countryman will be available in the use with a standard 121-hp 1.6 liter 4-cylinder and the turbocharged Cooper S engine is an option delivering 181-hp. Of course, you also have the 208-hp Mini John Cooper Works Countryman. The ALL4 all-wheel-drive system fitted as standard on this top-class performance versions and is also available as an option for the Mini Cooper S Countryman.
– By: Omar Rana