Ford celebrating 20 years of SVT at Woodward, raffling off 2013 Mustang BOSS 302
It is again time for Ford’s Annual Mustang Alley show, a free event in Detroit that offers up over 800 classic Mustangs from 1964 on, with this year featuring a 20th Anniversary SVT special display.
Professional driver Vaughn Gittin Jr. will also be making an appearance, and the automaker will be offering up a contest, with the grand prize being a special 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca for a mere $10. Proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter.
The Woodward Dream Cruise event is the largest of its kind in the world and attracts about one and a half million enthusiasts and roughly 40,000 classic cars gather from all over the country.
Ford will be displaying all of the Mustang variants in its lineup, and the 20th Anniversary display will include the Lighting F-150, Shelby GT500, Raptor and 201 Ford Focus ST, as well as several others.
- Unique exterior color combination of Sterling Gray metallic paint with gloss black reflective striping, rear pedestal spoiler, mirror caps and special badging
- Charcoal cloth interior with custom embroidered Recaro seating and Sterling Gray X-brace
- Ford Racing aluminum wheels with unique finish – 19 x 9 front, 19 x 10 rear
- A coupon for TracKey from Ford Racing will be included with the car to be installed at an authorized Ford dealership
- Boss Track Attack program, offered through Team Mustang and Ford Racing, includes instructor-led training and track time at Miller Motorsports Park (travel to Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, not included)
– By: Alexandra Koken