The Pagani Huayra is one of the most exclusive new supercars in the world right now and that means no one can just call up the Italian based automaker and ask to test-drive it for a review. However, if you’re Chris Harris and you have DRIVE backing you up, then Pagani will make things work.
Check out more news on the Pagani Huayra.
Our friend Chris Harris recently flew to Italy to be one of the first journalists behind the wheel of the new Pagani Huayra. A 24 hour trip to Modena, a proper drive in the 730-hp Huayra and a 15 minute video showing it all – yes, get some popcorn, turn up the volume and kick back and relax.
Hit the jump for the video review.
2013 Pagani Huayra Specifications:
- Style: Supercar.
- Seating Capacity: 2.
- Base Price: $1.35 million.
- Price as Tested: $1.3 million.
- Engine: Mercedes-Benz AMG 6.0L twin-turbo V12 – 730-hp and 740 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 7-speed sequential cross transmission with AMT robotic system driving programs.
- 0 to 60 mph: 3.5 seconds
- Top Speed: 230 mph.
- Curb Weight: 2,970 lbs.
- Fuel-economy: haha… you’re kidding right?
Hosted By: Chris Harris
– Words by: Omar Rana