It seems like Audi can’t get enough of creating concepts based on the brand’s new Q3 compact crossover. At the 2012 Detroit Auto Show, Audi showed up with the Q3 Vail Concept followed by the RS Q3 Concept and the Jinlong yufeng Concept at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show.
Now, at the 2012 Wörthersee show, Audi will show up with the new Q3 Red Track – a version that focuses on an active lifestyle with a sport appeal.
“The Audi Q3 red track themed vehicle represents a new, potential variation on the SUV concept,” Audi said in a statement. “It has been designed for young, sporty people. The Audi Q3 red track is a sporty and robust compact SUV offering many practical attributes, an elegant appearance and individual design highlights.”
The Audi Q3 Red Track Concept features:
- An Energy Red exterior.
- Vertical struts made from aluminum in the single-frame grille.
- Headlights, with a red tint.
- Flared wheel arches and the running boards.
- 5-spoke wheels in 8.5 J x 20 format.
- Black, gray and red interior with ribbed floor mats edged with narrow strips of red Velvet leather.
- Nappa Leather
- MMI navigation and more
- Power comes from a 2.5 liter TFSI engine making 340-hp and 331 lb-ft of torque that allows it to go from 0 to 62 mph in 5.4 seconds with a top speed of 163 mph.
– By: Omar Rana