The Volvo XC90 hit markets almost a decade ago and since then there really hasn’t been much of an upgrade.
Well, Volvo has just unveiled the new 2013 model year and it claims that the model has been ‘delightfully refreshed.’
Volvo says that the model receives some cosmetic upgrades with body color front and rear bumpers, sill moldings and wheel arches. For 2013 the Swedish brand adds standard LED daytime running lights and taillights. The XC90 3.2 gets a new silver front bumper, some chrome trims, silk matte mirror caps, air intakes trims and 18-inch alloy wheels.
On the inside, the XC90 3.2 7-seater cabin gets sanded silver aluminum inlays, white lighting on the instrumentation, a leather strap on the tailgate and standard rain sensor windshield wipers and headlight washers.
The 2013 Volvo XC90 R-Design now gets 19-inch ‘Ixion’ alloy wheels and updated upholstery and trims.
Prices start at $39,500.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for the 2013 XC90
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2: $39,500
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 Premier Plus: $42,000
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 Platinum: $44,700
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 R-Design: $42,300
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 R-Design Premier Plus: $42,700
- 2013 Volvo XC90 3.2 R-Design Platinum: $45,400
– By: Omar Rana