The 2013 Chevrolet Spark will be hitting dealerships in mid-2012 and will be available in LS, 1LT and 2LT trim-levels. Prices will start at $12,995 for the 2013 Spark LS, which is powered 85-hp 1.2 liter Ecotec engine mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Click here for more news on the Chevrolet Spark.
“With the Spark Chevrolet has the opportunity to connect with a new generation of car buyers who expect more from every product they purchase,” said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet Global Marketing. ”So we wanted to make the process of choosing a Spark as simple as possible by reducing the number of stand-alone options and providing more standard content to each trim level at a competitive price.”
Prices for the 2013 Chevrolet Spark will top out at $15,795 for the 2LT model.
A 4-speed automatic transmission is available on all models for $925.
2013 Chevrolet Spark LS starting at $12,995 includes:
- Standard 1.2L Ecotec engine and five-speed manual transmission
- Standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, rear window wiper, auxiliary input jack, outside temperature display and trip computer
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- 60/40 split flip-and-fold rear seat
- Comprehensive safety package including 10 air bags, electronic stability control with traction control and brake assist
- OnStar Directions & Connections plan standard with six-month introductory subscription
2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT starting at $14,495 includes LS standard content and adds:
- Standard 7-inch color touch radio with Chevrolet MyLink, Bluetooth connectivity for select phones, steering wheel audio controls, USB port and Sirius XM Radio with three-month trial subscription
- Other standard convenience features include power door locks with remote keyless entry, theft deterent system, outside power mirrors, floor mats, visor mirrors, and cruise control
2013 Spark 2LT starting at $15,795 includes all 1LT standard content and adds:
- Unique 15-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lamps
- Exterior appearance enhancements including silver painted roof rails; chrome lift gate handle, exhaust outlet and beltline molding; body-color lower rocker molding; front and rear body-color sport fascias with unique front upper and lower grille inserts
- On the interior, leatherette seats and heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- By: Omar Rana