Top 5 things you need to know about the 2013 Volvo V40.
- It’s probably the best looking Volvo we’ve seen in recent days.
- Volvo is targeting sales of 90,000 units annually.
- Production starts in May 2012.
- It won’t be coming to the United States.
- And now for a short refresher…
Check out our original post on the 2013 Volvo V40.
Refresher: The 2013 Volvo V40 will be available with the company first diesel engine and a turbocharged T5 gasoline engine making 254-hp allowing it to go from 0 to 62 mph in 6.7 seconds. All models feature start-stop and braking energy regeneration, wether or not they have a manual or automatic gearbox.
All Photos Copyright egmCarTech © Omar Rana.
– By: Omar Rana