- Key Competitors: Chrysler 300, Cadillac XTS, Infiniti M, Lexus GS, Hyundai Genesis.
- Power: 3.7L Duratec V6 300-hp and 275 lb-ft or 3.5L EcoBoost V6 355hp and 350 lb-ft.
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic.
- Performance: TBD.
- Availability: Spring of 2012.
- Pricing: TBA closer to launch date.
So the Lincoln MKS made its debut earlier at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show. Having been introduced in 2009, Lincoln certainly showed the world that they’re on the right path to stepping up their game.
Lincoln addressed some concerns with the power of the base engine and the handling. They did so by upgrading the base 3.7L V6 engine and adding Lincoln’s adaptive suspension as standard.
Aesthetically, the facelift for the MKS I think is also a step forward. The previous model had a grill that was a bit brash and overall, the car looked a bit pudgy. Now though, the minor visual updates make the MKS look a little bit more chiseled and thus, slightly more sophisticated.
Click here for our original article on the 2013 Lincoln MKS.
All Photos Copyright © Omar Rana – egmCarTech.
– By: Chris Chin