Welcome to our 5th post on top 10 most important things you need to know about a certain car. Today, we’re turning our focus to a brand new SUV/Crossover from Land Rover – the Range Rover Evoque.
Click here for our other Top 10 things you need to know lists.
Top 10 things you need to know about the 2012 Range Rover Evoque:
- It’s the smallest, lightest, most fuel-efficient Land Rover / Range Rover ever built.
- Victoria Beckham had a hand in the design of the Evoque and will soon get her own special-edition model.
- It’s available as a coupe with 3-doors or a traditional model with 5-doors.
- Buyers can choose from a range of contrast color roof options or a panoramic sunroof.
- Power comes from a 2.0L Si4 turbo 4-cylinder making 240-hp at 5,500 rpm with a maximum torque of 251 lb-ft at 1,750. Engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with Drive Select, an advanced rotary gearshift.
- 0 to 60 mph comes in 7.1 seconds with a top speed of 135 mph.
- EPA rated fuel-economy comes in at 18/28 mpg (city/highway) and a combined 23 mpg.
- Range Rover is apparently planning a convertible model for the Evoque lineup.
- The Evoque has won many awards across the world including AutoExpress‘ Car of the Year and Motor Trend’s SUV of the Year.
- Prices start at $43,995 for the Range Rover Evoque 5-door and $44,995 for the Range Rover Evoque Coupe.
Click here for more news on the Range Rover Evoque.
- By: Omar Rana