Yesterday, Lexus dropped the first details and images of the new GS F Sport Package, which will be making its world debut a the 2011 SEMA Show next week. While we think the new Lexus GS F Sport is already pretty aggressive, tuner Five Axis thinks it can take it just a step further.
Click here for more news on the Lexus GS.
Also at the 2011 SEMA Show, Five Axis will debut its Project GS F Sport, which gets its own set of upgrades including 20-inch alloy wheels, Stoptech front big brake kit, AirRunner TC-5 air suspension system, custom fabricated dual exhaust, Five Axis Widebody kit and a couple of interior upgrades.
Click here for our original post on the 2013 Lexus GS F Sport Package.
Refresher: The 2013 Lexus GS 350 is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 engine making 306-hp at 6,400 rpm with a maximumtorque of 277 lb-ft at 4,800 rpm. Mated to a 6-speed sequential-shift transmission, the Lexus GS sprints from 0 to 60 mph in an impressive 5.7 seconds with a top speed of 142 mph. Acceleration from 30 to 50 mph takes just 3 seconds.
Project GS F Sport by Five Axis:
- FIVE:AD S5:F Alloy Wheels
- Front: 20×9.5”
- Rear: 20×10.5”
- Yokohama Advan Sport
- Front: 245/35ZR20
- Rear: 285/30ZR20
- Stoptech Front Big Brake Kit
- 380mm x 32mm Rotor
- Six-piston opposed, 2 piece fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
- Stoptech Rear Big Brake Kit
- 355mm x 32mm Rotor
- Four-piston opposed, fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS
- AirRunner TC-5 Air Suspension System
- Custom Fabricated Exhaust with Dual Finishers by Five Axis
- Five Axis Widebody Conversion
- Glacier White Paint with Custom Slate Gray Accents
- Unique Silver Textured Accents
– By: Omar Rana