Imagine if Lexus produced a Lexus IS-F C – it would give the brand a true competitor to the BMW M3 Convertible and would give JDM fans a 416-hp drop-top. Well, sorry to say but it’s not happening – well, at least not anytime soon.
In the mean time, you have tuners offering their visual and performance upgrades to the Lexus IS 350C. VIP Auto Salon will be showing up to this year’s SEMA Show with a customized IS 350C that produces a strong 386-hp and 372 lb-ft of torque. The increase comes courtesy of a Power Enterprise Rotex Supercharger kit by Apexi x Vip Auto Salon.
Of course, there are a bunch of exterior and interior upgrades.
Check out the details after the jump.
VIP Auto Salon Lexus IS 350C Details:
- F SPORT 19” Full-Face Forged Alloy Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires
- TOMS upper shock tower brace
- F SPORT Lowering Spring Set
- F SPORT Bilstein Shock Absorber Set
- F SPORT Sway Bar Kit
- Custom Carbon Fiber Aero Styling Package
- Consists of a Front Lip Spoiler, Side Diffuser, Rear Diffusers, Rear Trunk Spoiler, and Eye lines
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
- Custom head light housing
- Custom Chameleon paint by K&W
- Huper Optik Ceramic film by STM
- Custom Seat inserts by Top Stitch
- F SPORT Carbon Shift Knob
- F SPORT Floor mats
- F SPORT Carbon fiber Engine Cover
- Interior and Exterior Bulb replacements by VLEDS
- Consists of LED interior package, D4S 6k replacement
- HID Fog Light kit, and DRL LED replacement
- Power Enterprise Rotex Supercharger kit by Apexi x Vip Auto Salon
- 386hp @5800 rpm 372lb-ft @ 5200 rpm
- PTS Joe Z Series Header Back Exhaust System
- Apexi Smart Accel Controller
– By: Omar Rana