Ever wonder what it would be like to go car-shopping if you were a billionaire? Well, Robb Report is here to help with its lists of 36 categories that tickle the fancy of a billionaire.
What is surprising and something that doesn’t get as depressed about our bank account balance is the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon shining in the Sport Wagon category.
Check out the full list after the jump.
- Sports Cars: Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Coupes & GTs: Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
- Convertibles: Audi R8 V10 Spyder.
- Sedans: Bentley Mulsanne.
- Sport-Utility Vehicles: Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
- Specialty Vehicles: Executive Transport – Becker JetVan,
- Off-Road Vehicle – TLC Icon FJ44.
- Performance Sports Car – Singer 911.
- Sport Wagon – Cadillac CTS-V Wagon.
- Sportbike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.
- Touring: BMW K 1600 GT/GTL
- Cruiser: Ducati Diavel
- Custom: NCR Millona 16
– By: Omar Rana