Billionaires wish list consists of Ferrari 458 Italia, Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon
Ever wonder what it would be like to go car-shopping if you were a billionaire? Well, Robb Report is here to help with its lists of 36 categories that tickle the fancy of a billionaire.
Of course, the results aren’t that surprising as you’ll see that cars like the Ferrari 458 Italia, Aston Martin V12 Vantage and the Bentley Mulsanne all make the list in the automotive category.
What is surprising and something that doesn’t get as depressed about our bank account balance is the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon shining in the Sport Wagon category.
Check out the full list after the jump.
- Sports Cars: Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Coupes & GTs: Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
- Convertibles: Audi R8 V10 Spyder.
- Sedans: Bentley Mulsanne.
- Sport-Utility Vehicles: Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
- Specialty Vehicles: Executive Transport – Becker JetVan,
- Off-Road Vehicle – TLC Icon FJ44.
- Performance Sports Car – Singer 911.
- Sport Wagon – Cadillac CTS-V Wagon.
- Sportbike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.
- Touring: BMW K 1600 GT/GTL
- Cruiser: Ducati Diavel
- Custom: NCR Millona 16
– By: Omar Rana