High-performance pickups may not seem like a good idea to some – but to others they provide significant bragging rights. Hennessey Performance Engineering, a tuning company that is obsessed with increasing output on American vehicles has released their new Hennessey HPE500 Supercharged Ram upgrade.
With the help of a TVS2300 Supercharger System, output for the 2009 – 2001 5.7L HEMI Ram 1500 pickups is pushed to a whopping 505-hp at 5,400 rpm.
Hit the jump to check out the complete specs and two videos of the Hennessey HPE500 Supercharged Ram.
2011 HPE500 Dodge Ram Truck in Action:
Dyno Testing the HPE500 Supercharged Ram Truck:
Hennessey HPE500 Supercharged Ram Upgrade:
Available for 2009 – 2011 5.7L Hemi Ram 1500 Trucks
• 505 bhp @ 5,400 rpm
The HPE500 Upgrade Includes:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Chassis Dyno & Road Testing
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Enbroidered Headrests
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
HPE500 Optional Upgrades:
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Premium Wheel & Tire Packages
• Lowered or Raised Suspension Systems
• Bumpers, Guards & Exterior Lighting
• And More
Call Hennessey Performance Today at (979) 885-1300 for More Information. Also Available as a Mail Order Kit. Power based on 93 octane fuel.
– By: Omar Rana