The 2012 Honda Civic lineup consists of five different models (seven if you count the coupes as different models) and to market the diverse lineup, Honda’s long-time ad agency, RPA has launched a new campaign called “To Each Their Own.”
With a tagline that reads “We’re all different. That’s why there are five different Civic,” the campaign focuses around the idea that consumers are all different and there’s a Civic for each one of them.
Click here to learn about the full 2012 Honda Civic lineup.
The stars of the 2012 Honda Civic ‘To Each Their Own’ Campaign include:
- Jack: An urban woodsman who drives a Civic Hybrid.
- Mitch: A zombie salesman drives the Civic Sedan.
- Teeny: A monster college student that owns a Civic HF.
- Aiko: A young Ninja girl with a Civic Si.
- Cesar: A Champion Luchador who drives a Civic Coupe.
Check out all the commercials after the jump.
2012 Honda Civic ‘To Each their Own’:
2012 Honda Civic ‘Ninja’:
2012 Honda Civic ‘Date with a Woodsman’:
2012 Honda Civic ‘It’s good to be a Zombie’:
– By: Omar Rana