The 2011 New York Auto Show will kick later this week (April 20th to be exact) and we’ll be in the Big Apple covering the show live with a bunch of posts, images and videos.
We’ve put together a little guide for you to give you a little rundown of what you can expect to see. Unfortunately, according to the press conference schedule, Ferrari and Lamborghini will not be attending the show – so it seems like the Ferrari FF and the Lamborghini Aventador will be a no show in New York.
Check out our new Auto Show Hub on egmCarTech that will only show you post that pertain to the 2011 New York Auto Show.
Click here to visit egmCarTech’s Auto Show Hub.
Make sure you join us on the eve of the Press Days (April 19) for the kick-off of the 2011 New York Auto Show.
Hit the jump to view our full guide.
World Production Debuts:
- 2012 BMW 6-Series Coupe
- 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive28i
- 2013 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Z-Spec Accessories
- 2011 Chrysler 200 S, 2011 Chrysler 200 S Convertible
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T
- 2013 Ford Taurus
- 2013 Ford Taurus SHO
- 2012 Hyundai Accent
- 2012 Jaguar XF
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- 2012 Kia Soul
- 2012 Kia Rio Sedan
- 2011 Mopar Dodge Charger
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster
- 2012 Nissan Versa
- 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S
- 2012 Subaru Impreza
- 2012 Volkswagen Beetle
- Lexus LF-Gh Hybrid Concept
- Mazda Minagi Concept
- Mercedes-Benz Concept A-Class
- Nissan Leaf NISMO RC Concept
- Scion FR-S / FT-86 Concept