Meet Hennessey Performance Engineering’s latest toy – the 2011 ZR750 Corvette ZR1. The company has dropped a new video with John Hennessey himself at the wheel to show off the new tuned ‘Vettes power.
Click here for more news on the Chevrolet Corvette.
The Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1 Package includes a Supercharger Pulley upgrade, High Flow Supercharger Snout upgrade, HPE High Flow Air Induction System, High Flow Cylinder Heads, ZR750 Camshaft Upgrade and much, much more. That allows for a total of 755-hp at 6,600 rpm with a maximum torque of 728 lb-ft at 4,700 rpm. That allows 0 to 60 mph to come in 2.8 seconds with a top speed of 224 mph. The Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1 can complete the quarter mile in 10.3 seconds at 139 mph.
Hit the jump videos of the 2011 ZR750 Corvette ZR1.
2011 Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1:
2011 ZR750 Corvette ZR1 Test Drive:
2011 Hennessey ZR750 Chassis Dyno Test:
Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1 Upgrade:
• 755 bhp @ 6,600 rpm
• 728 lb-ft torque @ 4,700 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 2.8 sec.*
• 1/4 mile: 10.3 @ 139 mph*
• Top Speed: 224 mph
* With optional Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires
ZR750 Upgrade Package Includes:
• Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (Increases boost from 9 to 13 psi)
• High Flow Supercharger Snout Upgrade
• HPE High Flow Air Induction System
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Extreme Duty Valve Springs
• ZR750 Camshaft Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• 6,700 rpm Rev Limiter (200 rpm over stock)
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
– By: Omar Rana