Traffic sucks and we all hate it. Being stuck in traffic for multiple hours a day, five days a week has to be one of the worst experiences for anyone.
Now, while we can’t do anything about it, we can at least help you figure out how bad your commute is compared to someone else.
Using data from traffic-tracking firm INRIX, which includes information from 4 million vehicles across the country using GPS and smartphone data, the folks over at Daily Beast went through the painful task of putting together a list of all of America’s worst traffic commutes.
Does yours make the list? Hit the jump to find out.
America’s 50 Worst Commutes:
- Riverside Freeway/Calif. Highway 91 eastbound, Los Angeles
- Lunalilo Freeway/I-1 eastbound, Honolulu
- California Delta Highway/Calif. Highway 4 westbound, San Francisco
- I-95 southbound, Washington, D.C.
- Bruckner/Cross Bronx Expressways (I-95 southbound), New York
- I-35 southbound, Austin-Round Rock
- Connecticut Turnpike (I-95 northbound), Bridgeport
- I-405 southbound, Seattle
- Bayshore Freeway (U.S. 101 southbound), San Jose, Calif.
- Kennedy/Dan Ryan Expressways (I-90/I-94 eastbound), Chicago
- I-5 northbound, Portland, Ore.
- Calif. Highway 78 eastbound, San Diego
- I-494 eastbound, Minneapolis
- Southwest/Eastex Freeways (U.S. 59 northbound), Houston
- Southeast Expressway (I-93 northbound), Boston
- Hampton Roads Beltway (I-64 westbound), Virginia Beach, Va.
- Baltimore Beltway Inner Loop (I-695 eastbound), Baltimore
- Schuylkill Expressway (I-76 westbound), Philadelphia
- North Freeway (I-35W northbound), Dallas
- Ventura Freeway (U.S. 101 northbound), Oxnard, Calif
Check out the full list at The Daily Beast.
– By: Stephen Calogera
Source: Daily Beast (via KickingTires)