2010 SEMA: Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Series, Chevy to offer special-edition Camaro every year
The Ford Mustang has a bunch of special-edition versions that seem to attract a certain group of car shoppers. Hoping to do the same with the Camaro, Chevrolet announced that it will release a special-edition version of the sports car each year, called the Synergy Series.
Last year, Chevrolet kicked off the lineup with the Camaro Synergy model with the 2010 Synergy Green special-edition car. At the 2010 SEMA show, Chevrolet is showing the Synergy Series 2011 show car debuts to showcase the car that will be offered to consumers in the first half of 2011 as a special-edition model.
Click here for more news on the Chevrolet Camaro.
The Camaro Synergy Series 2011 model contains a mix of exterior and interior accessories ““ including combinations not available on any other production model, including an exclusive gray interior with red accent stitching throughout. Essentially, the model is based on Camaro Chroma, a show car first exhibited at SEMA in 2009.
The Camaro Synergy Series 2011 model will begin production in the first quarter, and will be available in limited quantities. Four exterior colors will be offered including Cyber Gray, Victory Red, Summit White and Black.
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Series:
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Series Vehicle Highlights:
- Cyber Gray color (production)
- Chevrolet Accessory grille and ground effects package (production)
- 21-inch painted wheel (silver finish, optional for production)
- Body-color antenna
- Gray interior with red stitching on the seat, steering wheel, door panels, console lid, shifter boot, shift knob and headrest (production)
- Red instrument cluster and accent lighting
- Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice
- Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with red border and silver Camaro lettering
- Footwell and cupholder lighting
- LS3 6.2L engine and six-speed manual transmission (with 2SS only)
- Chevrolet Accessory Hurst shifter with red stitching
- Chevrolet Accessory engine cover in red
- Brembo brake calipers in red (with 2SS only)
- Pedders lowering kit (licensed Camaro accessory, not included in production package)
– By: Omar Rana