Kelley Blue Book today announced the winners of its 2010 Brand Image Awards, which are based on consumer perception data and show which brands best communicated certain features of their vehicles over the past year and highlight factors that influence purchase decisions.
This marks the third year Kelley Blue Book has awarded manufacturers the Brand Image Awards, and there are multiple repeat winners.
The 2010 Brand Image Awards, presented to the brands in nine categories, are based on consumer automotive perception data from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence’s Brand Watch study. Brand Watch is an online brand perception tracking study tapping into 12,000+ in-market new-vehicle shoppers annually on Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com.
Porsche raked in most of the awards on the list taking the Best Performance Brand, Best Exterior Design Brand and the Coolest Brand award.
Hit the jump to see the full list of winners.
KELLEY BLUE BOOK’S 2010 BRAND IMAGE AWARD WINNERS
- Best Comfort Brand: Lexus
- Best Performance Brand: Porsche
- Most Rugged Truck Brand: FordMost Family-Friendly Brand: Ford
- Coolest Brand: Porsche
- Best Exterior Design Brand: Luxury: Porsche
- Best Exterior Design Brand: Non-Luxury: Chevrolet
- Best Interior Design Brand: Lexus
- Best Prestige Brand: Mercedes-Benz
– By: Omar Rana