What will Bob Lutz do once he retires?
General Motors confirmed last week that Vice Chairman Bob Lutz will retire effective May 1, 2010. What is Lutz going to do after that? According to AutoObserver Lutz will:
- Write a book – something on corporate culture.
- Entertain the idea of writing for an automotive media outlet.
- Talk – will sign on with a bureau to do lecture circuits.
- Go back to school – flight school.
- Champion animal rights causes.
- He’s also open to anything else that may be proposed to him.
What Lutz won’t do is wake up everyday at 4:30 am for 6 and 7 a.m. meetings.
– By: Omar Rana