General Motors confirmed last week that Vice Chairman Bob Lutz will retire effective May 1, 2010. What is Lutz going to do after that? According to AutoObserver Lutz will:
- Write a book – something on corporate culture.
- Entertain the idea of writing for an automotive media outlet.
- Talk – will sign on with a bureau to do lecture circuits.
- Go back to school – flight school.
- Champion animal rights causes.
- He’s also open to anything else that may be proposed to him.
What Lutz won’t do is wake up everyday at 4:30 am for 6 and 7 a.m. meetings.
– By: Omar Rana