Lexus currently has no plans to offer a V8 ‘F’ version of the new Lexus IS C convertible, however, it will build 100 special-edition vehicles of the IS C with F-Sport Performance Accessories. Prices of the 2010 Lexus IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition will start at $57,500 (not including a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875).
“The F-Sport Special Edition builds on the IS 350C and takes the fun of the convertible up another notch,” said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. “The F-Sport accessories on this car were precision engineered specifically for this vehicle, allowing us to provide sport-tuned performance without sacrificing ride quality.”
Lexus will make the IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition in only two colors including Tungsten Pearl and Obsidian.
Hit the jump for the press release to see the full-list of accessories offered with the 2010 IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition.
Lexus F-Sport Performance Accessories for IS C Convertible:
Lexus Introduces 2010 IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition
– Only 100 Units Will Be Produced
– Features F-Sport Performance Accessories and Unique Grille
– Interior with Numbered Badging and Blue Contrast Stitching
TORRANCE, Calif. (March. 8, 2010) ““ Lexus today announced the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $57,500 for the 2010 IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition which will arrive at dealerships later this month. The MSRP does not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
This 2010 IS 350C Special Edition was designed to engage driving enthusiasts with the performance and styling enhancements from the F-Sport accessories line. This IS 350C, only available in two colors, Tungsten Pearl or Obsidian, can be distinguished from other IS convertibles by the following F-Sport equipment:
– Newly designed 19-inch forged alloy wheels with a wheel lock set and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear;
– Front and rear brake upgrade for a firmer pedal feel and enhanced fade resistance;
– New and unique F-Sport grille not previously available;
– Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein®;
– Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear;
– Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering;
– Embroidered floor mats with F-Sport logo;
– Leather-wrapped shift knob with F-Sport logo;
– And exterior badging and an individually numbered badge on the center console complete the uniqueness of this vehicle.
The IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition also comes with black leather-trimmed seats with sporty blue contrast stitching. Other Special Edition standard features include heated and ventilated front seats with wood trim; Bi-Xenon HID headlamps with Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS); headlamp washers; and Lexus Navigation. The hard disk drive (HDD) navigation system has a seven-inch VGA touch-screen, Bluetooth® phonebook download capabilities, a rear back-up camera, Voice Command casual-language voice recognition system, Lexus Enform, XM® NavTraffic, XM® NavWeather, and XM® Sports and Stocks. XM services include a complimentary 90-day trial subscription. It is also features the new telematics system Lexus Enform™ with Safety Connect™ (includes complimentary one-year trial subscription).
- By: Kap Shah