One of the most exciting seconds of the game last was when Saints cornerback Tracy Porter returned a Peyton Manning interception for a touchdown in the fourth quarter, putting New Orleans ahead by 31-17, the final score (well it was exciting for Saints’ fans at least).
Other than that, there were a couple exciting seconds in between the game during commercials. While not many automakers came out to spend big during Super Bowl XLIV, there were some funny commercials here and there.
Let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section after the jump.
– Kia’s Joyride Dream.
– Painting the 2011 Hyundai Sonata.
– GoDaddy – Danica gets seduced by masseuse.
– Cars.com’s Wonder Child.
– Bridgestone’s ‘Whale of Tale.’
– Dodge Charger – Man’s Last Stand.
– Volkswagen’s PunchDub.
– Audi A3 TDI and the Green Police.
– 2011 Hyundai Sonata Built-by-Hand.
– Bridgestone’s Your Tires or Your Life.
– GoDaddy – Danica gets seduced by newscaster.
– 2011 Hyundai Sonata – Brett Favre Assurance.
– By: Omar Rana