With 5.35 million Toyota vehicles recalled due pedal entrapment issues, we were wondering if any of the egmCarTech visitors own a recently recalled Toyota.
If you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks and own any of the following vehicles listed below, you may want to contact your local Toyota dealer:
2009-2010 RAV4, 2009-2010 Corolla, 2009-2010 Matrix, 2005-2010 Avalon, Certain 2007-2010 Camry, 2010 Highlander, 2007-2010 Tundra, 2008-2010 Sequoia.
Either way, if you own any recalled Toyota vehicle, let us know how the whole issue is affecting your life, what you’re doing about it and if you have advice for any others facing the same problem.
Update yourself on the Toyota Pedal Recall news:
- Toyota suspends sales of 8 models related to sticking accelerator recall
- The effects of Toyota”s sticking accelerator pedal recall
- GM offers incentives to Toyota and Lexus owners facing recall headaches
- Toyota recalls another 1.1 million vehicles for sticking pedal issue
- Toyota”s pedal supplier has a fix, says it has nothing to do with sticking accelerator
- Hertz, Avis and Enterprise suspend rental of Toyotas affected by recalls
- Congress to hold hearings on Toyota recalls in Feb. 25
– By: Omar Rana