- Key Competitors: Audi R8, Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.
- Power: 3.8L 6-clyinder – 450-hp at 7,500 rpm.
- Transmission: 6-speed manual.
- Performance: 0 to 62 in 3.8 seconds; top speed of 194 mph.
- Availability: Spring 2010.
- Pricing: $132,800.
Okay the only thing about the 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS that we don’t like are the red wheels – but that can be changed. Other than that, this car is everything an enthusiast desires and more if you have $132,800 sitting around.
The 911 GT3 RS also features a lithium-ion battery that replaces its conventional lead-acid battery, helping reduce weight by 22 lbs.
The 2010 911 GT3 RS recently hit up the Nordschleife at the Nurburgring and returned an unofficial lap time of 7:33 ““ seven seconds faster than the Porsche 911 GT3.
Make the leap for live high-res photos.
2009 LA: 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS:
– By: Omar Rana