- Key Competitors: Ford Edge, Mazda CX-7, Nissan Murano, Toyota Venza, and Subaru Outback.
- Power: 3.5L i-VTEC V6 -271-hp / 254 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic.
- Fuel-economy: 2WD 18/27 mpg (city/highway); 17/25 4WD.
- Availability: On sale now.
- Pricing: $26,670.
While the “love it or hate it” styling of the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour is understandable, we must say that the crossover looks ‘okay’ in real life. Of course, there are better options out there but if you’re a true Honda fan than the 2010 Accord Crosstour is definitely something to check out.
Make the leap for the full high-res image gallery.
2009 LA: 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Kap Shah ““ egmCarTech.
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour:
– By: Stephen Calogera