- Key Competitors: Acura ZDX, Infiniti FX, Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Audi Q5.
- Power: 4.4L V8 – 400-hp / 450 lb-ft.
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic.
- Performance: 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds; Top speed of 130 mph.
- Availability: Spring 2010.
- Pricing: $64,725.
BMW today showed the only variant of the 2010 5-Series Gran Turismo that will join its lineup in spring 2010 – the 550i Gran Turismo.
When it goes on sale, buyers will be able opt for 8 different packages including the $2,950 Active Ventilated Seat Package, $750 Camera Package, $1,900 Convenience Package, $950 Cold Weather Package, $1,350 Driver Assistance Package, $3,950 Luxury Rear Seating Package, $1,400 Premium Sound Package and the $4,200 Sport Package.
The 2010 5-Series Gran Turismo is reported to replace the 5-Series station wagon once it goes on sale in North America.
Click through for the live high-res image gallery.
2009 LA: 2010 BMW 550i Gran Turismo:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
– By: Omar Rana