- Key Competitors: Mercedes-Benz ML 450 Hybrid, Lexus RX Hybrid, Porsche Cayenne Hybrid (coming soon).
- Power: 4.4L twin-turbocharged V8 – 400-hp / 450 lb-ft of torque. Mated to two electric-motors total output comes in at 480-hp / 575 lb-ft.
- Transmission: 7-speed automatic.
- Performance: 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds; top speed of 130 mph.
- Availability: On sale now.
- Pricing: $89,725.
The 2010 ActiveHybrid X6 is BMW”s first full-hybrid vehicle that can run exclusively on electric-power at speeds of up to 37 mph. Overall, fuel-economy is improved by roughly 20 percent. But when spending close to $90,000, we were wondering if you’d rather save the world with the $89,725 ActiveHybrid X6 or go from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds in the cheaper $88,900 X6 M. Decisions, decisions.
Cast your vote in the poll below. If you have something to say, drop a comment after the jump.
Make the leap for more live high-res photos
2009 LA: 2010 BMW ActiveHybrid X6:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.
2010 BMW ActiveHybrid X6:
– By: Kap Shah