- Key Competitors: Audi R8, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Porsche 911 GT3, Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.
- Power: 4.8L V10 – 552-hp / 354 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission: 6-speed Automated Sequential Gearbox.
- Performance: 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds; top speed of 202 mph.
- Availability: 150 will be allocated for the U.S. market.
- Pricing: $375,000.
The Lexus LFA made it to a live auto show unveiling today in the United States after making its world debut at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
As we recently learned, Lexus will only offer two-year leases on the 500 units it will produce in Dec. 2010. Only 150 LFAs will be coming to the United States. We’re pretty sure Lexus will find some potential customers here in LA.
Click through for live high-res pictures.
2009 LA: 2011 Lexus LFA:
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Kap Shah ““ egmCarTech.
2011 Lexus LFA:
– By: Kap Shah