Other than the Camaro Concepts being shown at the 2009 SEMA show, Chevrolet is also showing an accessorized 2010 Corvette Grand Sport with a Heritage package. The model you see here shows a bunch of Grand Sport accessories that will be offered in 2010. The 2010 Chevrolet Grand Sport accessories are expected to go on sale in early 2010 at any Chevrolet or other authorized GM dealer.
Click through to see the full list of accessories.
Refresher: Power comes from a LS3 6.2L V8 producing 430-hp and a peak torque of 424 lb-ft when mated to a standard exhaust system. Output is increased to 436-hp when mated to the optional two-mode exhaust system. The 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport can be ordered with 1LT, 2LT, 3LT and 4LT trim packages with prices starting at $55,720 for the coupe and $59,530 for the convertible.
Accessorized 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport – Heritage Package:
Forthcoming Corvette Grand Sport accessories include:
– Mesh inserts for the front fender vents
– ZR1-style front splitter and rear spoiler (painted satin black)
– ZR1-style rocker extensions and wheel spats (painted satin black)
– Body-color door handles and license plate frame
– Tinted dark chrome fender badges
– “Tech” pattern engine cover with red lettering inserts
– Grand Sport-logo hood blanket
– Grand Sport-logo floor mats and leather console cover
– Red stitched shifter knob/boot and red parking brake boot
– “Tech” pattern interior trim kit
– PAL iPod connector
– Convertible wind screen
– Racing-style pedal covers
– Interior storage pouches
2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport:
– By: Kap Shah