Staying with tradition, its time to say goodbye to our week-long affair with the 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS with some fun facts about the new GM sedan.
- Starting MSRP comes in at $27,835 for the base model: Our 2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS had a starting price tag of $33,015 with a final price tag of $33,210 with a Carbon Black Metallic color option ($195) and a $750 destination charge.
- Power: 3.6L V6 producing 280-hp/259 lb-ft ““ mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode. 0 to 60 mph comes in 7 seconds.
- EPA fuel-economy estimated at 17/27 mpg (city/highway): We averaged a combined fuel-economy of 18.4 over the full week.
- Fun options: Heated steering wheels, cooled seats, remote start, seamless iPod connectivity. However, we did miss having a sunroof.
- Key competitors: Acura TL, Lexus ES, Lincoln MKZ, Toyota Avalon and the Lincoln MKS (maybe).
Look out for the full-review coming next week. You can still ask us questions about the 2010 Buick LaCrosse in the comments section below.
2010 Buick LaCrosse CSX (Weekly Test-Dirve):
– By: Omar Rana
All Photos Copyright © 2009 Omar Rana ““ egmCarTech.