– Key Competitors: Audi A8, Lexus LS, BMW 7-Series, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Infiniti M.
– Engines: 385-hp 5.0L naturally aspirated V8; 470-hp 5.0L supercharged V8; 510-hp 5.0L supercharged V8. Europe also gets a 275-hp 3.0L AJ-V6D Gen III.
– Transmission: 6-speed automatic with a fully-adaptive shift system.
– Performance: 510-hp 5.0L supercharged V8 goes from 0-60mph time of 4.7 seconds.
– Pricing: Prices start at $72,500.
The new 2010 Jaguar XJ made its auto show debut in Frankfurt yesterday. The model will go on sale in the U.S. later this year with prices starting at $72,500 (deliveries will begin in 2010).
Pricing for the XJL will start at $79,500, which carries a naturally aspirated V8. The 470-hp XJ Supercharged and the XJL Supercharged will carry a price tag of $87,500 and $90,500, respectively. The top-of-the-line 5.0L XJ and XJL Supersport will start at a $112,000 and $115,000, respectively.
2009 Frankfurt: 2010 Jaguar XJ:
2010 Jaguar XJ:
– By: Omar Rana