– Key Competitors: There is nothing like this out there – oh wait, Aston Martin One-77, if they make a convertible.
– Engine: 6.5L V12 – 660-hp/487 lb-ft of torque.
– Transmission: e.gear automated 6-speed sequential manual transmission.
– Performance: 0 to 62 mph in 3.4 seconds; Top speed of 205 mph.
– Pricing/Availability: 1.1 Million Euros ($1.6 million USD)/Less than 20 units available.
As you can see by our last couple of posts, we’ve saved the best for last.
One of the most exclusive cars in the world has just gotten a little more exclusive and a little sexier. Meet the convertible version of the Lamborghini Reventon – the Reventon Roadster. We’re guessing the Reventon Roadster will sell out in less than a month, if it hasn’t already.
Lamborghini says it will produce less than 20 units of the Reventon Roadster – many of which we think will surprisingly end up in Dubai.
2009 Frankfurt: Lamborghini Reventon Roadster:
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster:
– By: Omar Rana