– Key Competitors: Nissan GT-R; Audi RS4; BMW M3; Audi R8; Aston Martin DBS; Chevrolet Corvette.
– Engine: 3.8L 6-cylinder, direct-injected, turbocharged for a total of 500-hp/516 lb-ft.
– Transmission: Porsche PDK 7-speed dual-clutch.
– Performance: 0 to 62 mph in 3.2 seconds; Top speed of 194 mph.
– Pricing: $132,800 for the 2010 911 Turbo Coupe and $143,800 for the 911 Turbo Cabriolet.
The 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo made its public debut at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show today. For 2010, the Porsche 911 Turbo gets 20 more horsepower for a total of 500-hp. Mated to Porsche’s flawless PDK 7-speed dual-cltuch transmission, the Porsche 911 Turbo goes from 0 to 62 mph in 3.2 seconds and keeps going until 194 mph.
Fuel-economy figures have yet to be released but who really cares when you’re spending over $130,000 on a car of this caliber.
Make the jump for the high-res image gallery.
2009 Frankfurt Motor Show: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe and Cabriolet:
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo (Coupe and Cabriolet):
– By: Omar Rana