After a day of GM eating up our headlines with new product development stories, we were wondering how your perspective on General Motors has changed.
Just for your reference, here are some of things we heard from General Motors today:
– 2011 Chevrolet Volt expected to get 230 mpg in the city
– GM confirms new Cadillac sport sedan, will introduce 25 new models through 2011
– GM’s Lab working on Bare Necessity Car and Bare Necessity Truck concepts
– Buick to get a new mid-sized sedan in 2010
– Details on the upcoming Cadillac ATS and XTS sedans
– GMC planning Denali version of Acadia, small boxy crossover
– Chevrolet Camaro Convertible due in 2011, Malibu coming in 2012
– Bob Lutz on 2011 Chevrolet Volt’s 230 mpg city rating, GM anticipates 100 mpg combined
So let us know what you think of GM after today. Have something to say? Follow the jump to post your thoughts in the comments section.
– By: Omar Rana