As you guys already know, Pagani will only be making five pieces of the Zonda Cinque for five wealthy Pagani lovers – that puts this Zonda in the very exclusive category. The first unit is now on sale and is going for a whopping € 1,600,000 ($2,043,944 USD).
Other than getting you the rights to be one of the give owners that $2 million will get you behind a 678-hp AMG V12 engine with a maximum torque of 575 lb-ft. The 0 to 62 mph run comes in 3.4 seconds with a top speed of 214 mph.
You can check out the full high-res gallery after the jump along with a list of the technical specs.
Pagani Zonda Cinque:
– Mercedes Benz AMG engine, 678 hp,
– ECU, Traction control , ABS by Bosch
– Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
– Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
– Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
– APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium. Size: front 9×19 – rear 12,5×20
– Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 rear 335/30/20
– Toora Racing Seats in carbon fiber, with leather cover
– Carbon Fiber steering wheel
– Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380×34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper.
– Dry weight 1210 Kg
– Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
– Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
– Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
– Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres, NO CUP)