As if 650-hp coming from the Ferrari Enzo’s 6.0 V12 wasn’t enough, Edo Competition decided they could do a little more with the top-of-the-line Ferrari.
With a high-flow catalytic converter, performance muffler, modified intakes, high-flow air filters and ECU recalibration, power is increased to 700-hp and 527 lb-ft of torque. That gives the Edo Competition Ferrari Enzo the ability to go from 0-62mph in 3.5 seconds and 0-124mph in 9.5 secs.
Other modifications includes a stainless steel muffler with adjustable remote, exhaust sound level adjustable at the push of a button, a sport suspension with adjustable compression and a new high-performance clutch along with a new transmission control unit with the same shift times as the Ferrari FXX.
Ferrari Enzo by Edo Competition:
Power est. 700 hp (514 kW) at 8200 rpm
Max. torque est. 715 Nm (527 ft-lb) at 5800 rpm
Top speed > 370 km/h (230 mph)
0 ““ 100 km/h (0 ““ 62 mph) est. 3.5s
0 ““ 200 km/h (0 ““ 124 mph) est. 9.5s
0 ““ 300 km/h (0 ““ 186 mph) est. 22.0s
– Power increased to about 700 hp thanks to new exhaust headers like on the Ferrari FXX, high-flow catalytic converter, performance muffler, modified intake with ram-air system,
high-flow air filters and ECU recalibration
– Stainless steel muffler with adjustable remote-controlled butterfly-valve, new exhaust tips
– Exhaust sound level adjustable at the push of a button
– Wheels can be custom-painted on request
– Tire pressure monitoring system displaying air pressure and tire temperature for each wheel
– Sport suspension for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping like on the FIA GT MC12. Nose lift functionality is retained.
– Special lightweight wheels with Michelin tires
Front: 10 x 19 with 265/35 ZR 19
Rear: 13 x 20 with 335/30 ZR 20
– New high-performance clutch. Extremely lightweight. Two different friction compounds selectable (strada/pista)
– New transmission control unit. Same shift times as on the Ferrari FXX