GReddy, a division of Trust Company Ltd is a Japanese automotive aftermarket company specializing in tuning parts for cars. The division makes exhaust systems, turbo kits, cooling systems, electronics and accessory lines for Japanese and American cars.
For the SEMA 2007 Show, GReddy showed off its supercharger kit for the 4.3 liter V8 Lexus GS 430. No official engine or technical specs were given in the press release but we’re definitely sure that it gives the 342 horsepower GS 430 a huge boost.
GReddy also added a street performances stainless steel cat-back exhaust, stainless steel headers and Airinx GT high-performance drop in filter. Other performance modifications include a new front brake Kit – 6 piston calipers w/ 355mm rotors, Type-S Coil-over suspension kit and a strut tower bar in the rear.
Click through for live images and a list of other modifications.
Lexus GS 430 by GReddy Gallery:
* 4.3L Supercharger Kit
* Street Performance Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
* Stainless Steel Headers (Exh. Manifolds)
* Airinx GT high performance drop in filter
* E-Manage Ultimate engine control unit
* Informeter OBD2 data-reader
* Electronic Meters ““ boost, egt, oil press, fuel press
Brakes and Suspension
* Front Brake Kit – 6 piston calipers w/ 355mm rotors
* Type-S Coil-over suspension kit
* Strut Tower Bar Rear
* GRacer Aero Lip Spoiler
* Volk Racing GT-F 19×8.5, 19×9.5
* High Performance Luxury Tires
* SF-X style Graphics
* Black Roof Top
* Full Audio & Visual System (monitors, DVD, Speakers, etc.)
* Suede seat accents
* Color match interior Trim
* Stainless Steel Hoses & Fittings
* Custom Engine Cover
[tags]Cars, Car, Auto, Automobile, Vehicles, Technology, Auto News, News, Automotive, Lexus[/tags]