If Cadillac were to ever make a V version of the big gas-guzzling, blinging Escalade, it would look something like this. The Cadillac Escalade Sport Concept, which made its debut at the 2007 SEMA Show, is powered by a small-block V8 engine that produces up to 550 horsepower.
Performance is further enhanced by a unique air induction and exhaust systems, Sport-tuned suspension with two-inch-lowered ride height and a high-performance brake package.
Rolling on 24-inch chrome wheels, the Cadillac Escalade Sport Concept gets a modified front and rear fascia. Cadillac also added, dual rear exhaust Corsa cat-back exhaust with new tips, “Sport” badging, Recaro sport bucket seats in first and second rows, specific gauge cluster graphics, modified center console with new shifter and shift knob, Billet aluminum pedals and European-spec clear taillamps.
Click through for more info and live images from SEMA.
Cadillac Escalade Sport Concept Gallery:
The Cadillac Escalade Sport concept showcases even more of the dramatic presence and power that has made Escalade the sales and image leader among large luxury SUVs. The Escalade Sport showcases a small-block V-8 that produces approximately 550 horsepower and is backed by a heavy-duty 6L80 six-speed transmission. Modified front and rear fascias, along with enhancements including 24-inch wheels, a lowered ride height and special aero rockers provide the Escalade Sport with a distinctive look.
– Escalade Sport concept
– Small-block V-8 with approximately 550 horsepower
– 6L80 six-speed automatic transmission
– Unique air induction and exhaust systems; underhood cover
– Sport-tuned suspension with two-inch-lowered ride height
– High-performance brake package
– Modified front and rear fascia with new upper and lower grilles
– Fog lamp housing
– New roof rack
– New side air extractors with lights
– New hood
– Retractable side steps with aero rockers
– Dual rear exhaust Corsa cat-back exhaust with new tips
– Twenty-four-inch, forged alloy wheels
– “Sport” badging
– Recaro sport bucket seats in first and second rows; third-row seat deleted
– Leather-wrapped upper instrument panel, console and upper door panels
– Specific gauge cluster graphics
– Aluminum cargo floor with runners and tie-downs
– Unique finish on trim plates
– Modified center console with new shifter and shift knob
– Billet aluminum pedals
– European-spec clear taillamps
[tags]Cars, Car, Auto, Automobile, Vehicles, Technology, Auto News, News, Automotive, Cadillac[/tags]