Just yesterday Nissan started its pre-launch activities for the Nissan GT-R by launching an official web site. While sales for the Nissan GT-R begin in December for Japan, Nissan will start taking orders today with an official brochure launched later today. However the guys over at NAGTROC have put together a spec sheet with all the information they can find.
More official information will come through today.
Click through for the spec sheet.
There are three trim levels:
– Base: $66,675 alloy wheels
– Black Edition: $68,580 forged wheels, black/red leather seats
– Premium Edition: $71,870, forged wheels, side airbags, Bose,
There are 6 exterior colors:
– Super Black
– Vibrant Red
– Pearl White (30k yen option)
– Titanium Grey
– Dark Metal Grey (according to a magazine, they will only produce 40 cars a month with this color)
– Ultimate Metal Silver (300k yen option)
There are 2 interior colors:
– Black edition only gets black
– Base and Premium can choose black or grey
Wheels and Tires:
– Base GT-R comes with unnamed alloys and Dunlop Sport tires
– Black and Premium editions come with Rays wheels and Bridgestone RE070s (run flat).
– The chassis code is CBA-R35
– Weight is ~1590 kg/3500 lbs
– Premium edition comes with a Thatcham class immobiliser and alarm (optional on the Base and Black Edition)
– Premium edition comes with a Bose sound system (optional on the Base and Black Edition)
– Premium edition has seat heater
– Side airbag system is optional on all 3 trims
Engine and Drivetrain:
– The engine designation is VR38DETT (Twin Turbocharged 3.8-liter V6)
– The engine performance of the 3 trims is the same
– There is no Manual transmission option
– Titanium muffler (10 kg lighter)
– Anti-theft immobilizer 250,000 yen
There will be 160 high performance centers throughout Japan specialized in servicing the GT-R with GT-R specific mechanics (written in the preorder material).
Nissan GT-R Gallery:
Source: NAGTROC (via Jalopnik)